SHIPPING & DELIVERY POLICY
1.SANS engages designated delivery service provider or platform to carry out delivery of products to you, at its absolute discretion. SANS reserves the right to appoint, engage, designate any delivery service provider or platform, and further to change or discontinue any such delivery services provider or platform, from time to time at its absolute discretion without any prior notice. You shall have been deemed to have agreed with SANS’s appointment or selected delivery services provider or platform, and, waive all or any rights to challenge the same. Some delivery services platform has its own selected delivery service providers in which you would have deemed to have agreed to delivering your products. Some current list of delivery service provider or platform are as follows: –
i.GD EXPRESS SDN BHD (GD-EX);
ii.EASY PARCEL (service provider platform).
[Note: This list is not exhaustive and may be changed, amended or varied from time to time.]
2.The delivery charges, with or without Government tax as the case may be, are provided, prescribed and determined by the delivery service provider or platform, which may be displayed, or, as displayed during the process of making order and payment on Smart.
3. All orders are delivered mainly between Monday to Friday, exclusive of any National holidays in Malaysia, although depending on some delivery service provider or platform, may include weekends or certain hours on weekends.
4.During festive seasons, more time may be required for delivery by the delivery service provider or platform.
5. The delivery service provider or platform shall deliver or ship to your SHIPPING ADDRESS in which you have identified, stated and confirmed in your order.
CHANGING SHIPPING/DELIVERY ADDRESS
6. The shipping/delivery address cannot be changed after an order is placed.
7. All delivery or shipping are also subject to terms and conditions of our shipping or delivery service provider or platform.
IMPORTANT POINTS ON SHIPPING
8. Our delivery service provider or platform provider may hold the goods at their branch office for a certain period if they cannot successfully deliver to your delivery/shipping address. Please ensure that you have provided an accurate, complete and valid delivery/shipping address. The customer shall be liable and responsible if there are any additional charges incurred for re-delivery or repeated delivery.
DELIVERY PROCESS AND LEAD TIME
9. Your order should be processed and shipped: –
i.Within West Malaysia, within 5 to 7 working days after order is confirmed.
ii.Within East Malaysia, within 10 to 14 working day, after order is confirmed
No P.O. Boxes address can be accepted as a shipping/delivery address.
ORDER TRACKING AND DELIVERY STATUS
10. You may check the status of the shipping or delivery under your ORDER LIST by looking at the status record on SHIPPING INFO.
NO MULTIPLE DELIVERY OR SHIPPING ADDRESS
11. We are currently only able to deliver to one delivery address per order. If you would like to deliver to multiple addresses, please place a separate order for each individual distinct address.
12. All the terms of delivery are subject to the terms of those as prescribed by the service provider or platform, and are subject to change from time to time.